- Configure York email for your home computer or mobile device
- Outlook 2016 Self-Study and Reference Guide (PDF)
- Outlook 2016 Practice Files (ZIP)
- Outlook 2016 Quick Reference Card (PDF)
Office.com provides two collections of video tutorials for learning the basics of email and calendaring in Outlook 2016 for Mac:
- Manage your email on a Mac—Video tutorials from Office.com
- Manage calendars and meetings on a Mac—Video tutorials from Office.com
We have compiled a collection of online documentation, but you may wish to refer to documentation for Outlook 2016 for Windows or Outlook on the Web as well, as all the Outlook applications are very similar.
Outlook on the Web offers full-featured email, calendaring, contacts and task management through your web browser.
Setting Up Your Mobile Device
You can access your York account using the Outlook app on up to five smartphones and five tablets, for a total of up to ten mobile devices!
Once your mail is migrated, you will be able to access all your work email from any mobile device using the Outlook mobile app. This app can be found and downloaded from your device's app store.
- For instructions on how to download and install Outlook on your Android device, click here!
- For instructions on how to download and install Outlook on your Apple device, click here!
- For instructions on how to download and install Outlook on your BlackBerry device, click here!
- Troubleshoot email setup on mobile
Help Articles for iOS and Android Devices