How to turn off 'Focused Inbox'
To turn off "Focused Inbox" via the Outlook Desktop Client
1. First, open Outlook via the O365 Portal
2. Next, click "Settings"
3. Click "Display Settings"
4. Next, select "Focused Inbox"
5. Now, click "Don't sort messages"
6. Click "OK"
Select the View tab
- Select Show Focused Inbox.The Focused and Other tabs will disappear from the top of your mailbox
- On the Organize tab, select Focused inbox.The Focused and Other tabs will disappear from the top of your mailbox
- Tap the Menu button at the top of your screen
- Select the Settings icon
Use the Focused Inbox slider to turn Focused Inbox off